Civil Engineers / Project Managers
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK AT K&W?
- WE DESIGN ALL KINDS OF INTERESTING PLACES. Sure, we’re a bunch of engineers, landscape architects, surveyors and geotechs, but we love what we do AND we know how to have a great time doing it.
- WE ENCOURAGE CREATIVITY AND LEADERSHIP. You’ll learn to excel at doing what you love and take ownership of your work and career path.
- WE OFFER WORK / LIFE BALANCE. People matter and that’s our focus. All work and no play is boring. Our firm is closed every Friday afternoon and lets you work from home the majority of the time. When we do come into the office, we use that time to really connect and do a ton of cool stuff.
- WE GIVE BACK TO OUR COMMUNITY. Let us know what matters to you, chances are we’ve supported an organization that you care about.
- WE LIKE TO HAVE FUN. I mean, we have the cutest office dog to keep us company, regular happy hours, and our office is a 1920’s Gatsby-esque mansion with riverfront views.
HERE’S WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR… ARE YOU IT?
K&W Engineers, a site design / planning / civil engineering and landscape architecture consulting company, is seeking qualified candidates experienced in land development, site layout, grading, stormwater management, E&S, NPDES, sewer and water facilities, and related design / permitting work.
- BS in Civil Engineering preferred
- Current P.E. preferred (and maintained)
Preferred Experience in:
- Athletic Facilities
- Commercial Land Development
- 5-8 years of experience
- Strong communication skills and willingness to learn
- Comfortable in a hybrid work environment
- Must be ready to enjoy a truly unique office culture
- 401(k) matching
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and short / long-term disability insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Year-end performance bonus
- Flexible schedule
- Hybrid – 1 day in the office / week (minimum) with remainder work-from-home
- Minimum 40 hour work week
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Reliably commute to Harrisburg office location or plan to relocate before starting work
WHY WOULD YOU WORK ANYWHERE ELSE?
Please email your resume, along with your cover letter to [email protected]